Hot of the press (does that phrase have any relevance these days) The free, 88-page, illustrated downloadable PDF e-book, Storied Careers: 40+ Story Practitioners Talk About Applied Storytelling, is now available.
Completely free, no catches, this book is a compilation of interviews including one with yours truly and can be downloaded now here.
Here’s the table of contents:
- CHAPTER 1: Defining Story
- CHAPTER 2: Origins of Storytelling Passions
- CHAPTER 3: Storytelling Influences
- CHAPTER 4: An Explosion of Storytelling?
- CHAPTER 5: Social-media Storytelling
- CHAPTER 6: Troubling Uses of Storytelling
- CHAPTER 7: Transformational Storytelling
- CHAPTER 8: Storytelling Advice
- CHAPTER 9: Change Your Story, Change Your Life
- CHAPTER 10: Storytelling in Relationships, Teams, and Community
- CHAPTER 11: Story Techniques and Tools
- CHAPTER 12: Unexpected Applications of Storytelling
- CHAPTER 13: Storytelling in Organizations
- CHAPTER 14: Getting Buy-In for Storytelling
- CHAPTER 15: Personal Storytelling, Lifewriting, and Memoir
- CHAPTER 16: The Practice of Storytelling
- CHAPTER 17: Storytelling in Marketing, Sales, and Branding
- CHAPTER 18: Storytelling and Career
- CHAPTER 19: Storytelling in Writing and Communication
- CHAPTER 20: The Future of Storytelling
- Directory of Practitioners: Photos and Contact Info