Just had confirmation that I have a slot at this years KM UK 2010. Organised as usual by ARK Group and running over two days 15th and 16th June at the De Vere in Canary Wharf. I am hoping to consolidate a tight and concise session on Storytelling in all its guises. My draft brief is as follows, please come along and enjoy the fun:
Effective storytelling techniques for business leadership, to bring about positive business change
- How using storytelling will make your organisation improve knowledge sharing.
- Develop a greater sense of belonging in your communities.
- Improve creativity and innovation
- Inspire action by maximising engagement.
- Make sense of the patterns in and around stories so that you can become better prepared for the uncertainty of the future.
- Group Exercise: Take the first steps towards building a storytelling toolkit for your organisation.